Used excavators are popular construction machines. They are used in many industries including mining, landscaping, and demolition. Excavators allow you to move large amounts of dirt easily and efficiently. They can be either new or used but each option has its pros and cons.
Which is better, new or used excavator?
new or used excavator
When you’re looking to buy an excavator, there are several factors that may influence your decision.
- Price: It should be no secret that new equipment is more expensive than used equipment. A new excavator will cost approximately $100,000 while used ones can be found for sale at prices ranging from $40,000 to $50,000.
- Reliability: While this may not seem like an obvious reason why you’d choose a used liugong excavator over a new one, it does have its merits. When you purchase a machine through us here at Excavator World Inc., we offer 12-month warranties on all our products and make sure that any issues reported by customers are addressed immediately so as not to affect future sales or impede operation of the machine in any way. In addition to this guarantee of quality workmanship and customer satisfaction guaranteed upon delivery of product (or money back), we also offer free parts replacements for three years after purchase date so if anything happens during those first few years after buying your new machine—whether due to wear & tear or accident—you won’t have any problems getting access replacement parts online just by searching through our database catalogues!
The most important thing to consider when buying an excavator is how much time you will be using it. If your work requires that you use the machine daily or even just once per week, then a new excavator might be right for you; however, if it’s only going to sit idle and collect dust in between jobs then an old one may suit your needs better because there’s less maintenance associated with those types of machines.
What is the capacity of the used excavator？
used excavator capacity
The capacity of the used excavator is its carrying capacity. The maximum weight that an excavator can lift and transport is called its lifting capacity. It’s measured in metric tonnes (t), US tons (short) or UK tons (long).
The following example shows how to calculate a machine’s lifting capacity:
- A LiuGong CLG950E Excavator has a maximum digging depth of 5,5 meters and weighs 13 t including all attachments. If you remove all attachments from your machine, what will be its actual weight?
How long can a used excavator last？
used excavator life
The answer depends on the quality of the machine and how well it’s maintained. In general, an excavator will last two to three years if you take good care of it and maintain it regularly. If you don’t take care of your excavator, then its life will be shorter than that. As long as you keep up with regular checkups and maintenance checks from qualified experts, your excavation equipment should work for many years without experiencing significant problems or breakdowns.The same is true for Liugong wheel loaders.
How to choose a good used excavator？
good used excavator
To choose a good used excavator, you need to pay attention to the following factors:
- Engine: The power of the engine affects its running speed and performance. If you don’t have enough power, your machine will be too slow and unable to draw heavy loads. So when choosing a used excavator，you should also pay attention to its horsepower.
- Transmission system: Transmission systems are responsible for transmitting power from engines or motors into mechanical motion that is useful in doing work. There are single-speed and multi-speed transmission systems on different types of excavators; they have different characteristics in terms of ability and efficiency. In addition，you should also check whether they have overload protection devices so as not to damage other parts if overloaded during operation.
- Undercarriage：Undercarriages are important components that provide stability for an excavator when working outdoors because these components bear most of its weight during operation.Therefore it is necessary for them not only meet certain load standards but also maintain adequate resistance against various impacts from rocks or other obstacles encountered when working outdoors。In addition，mechanical stability shouldn’t be neglected either.You should consider whether there are any problems such as broken bearings which will affect mechanical stability after buying used excavators!
What is the price of a used excavator？
used excavator price
The price of a used excavator depends on the model, age, and condition of the equipment. Because there are so many different kinds of excavators and each type has different physical characteristics that affect its value in the marketplace, it is difficult to give an exact figure for what a used excavator will cost. Generally speaking, however, prices range anywhere from $50,000 to $500,000 depending on several factors:
- Age: older models tend to cost less than newer ones
- Condition: whether the machine has been maintained well (or poorly) over time
- Type: some models are more desirable than others
where to buy a used excavator？
buy a used excavator
If you want to buy a used excavator, you should select a reliable dealer with good reputation and track record. We recommend that you get in touch with us because we are professional manufacturer of used excavators.If you have any questions, feel free to contact us：+0086 157-1386-6881 or [email protected]!
There are many used excavators on the market, but you need to choose the one that meets your needs. Whether it is a new or used one, you should take into account its capacity and lifespan. By choosing a good crawler excavator, you will save money in the long run!